Saturday, October 18, 2008

Brief Intro

Yap! This is me, Chege Martin aka Martoh also Martkid. Born in 1986, May 30 to Mr & Mrs Chege Benard on a small town central of Kenya called Sabasaba which can easily be located somewhere on your way to Murang'a from the Capital i.e Nairobi.

I did my studies from the same place, Sabasaba i.e my primary school education in a small nice school called Maganjo Primary....... then later on failed to attain the best mark for a nicer school than Gaichanjiru Boys! wanted to do my high school from Njiiri coz most of my buddies in primary school were admitted there, anyway God knows what is best for all of us. Life in high was not the best though that a story for another time.

Later on, like four years i finally cleared high school here too did do very well as usual -jk! and would not get admission to the best of our Public University to take my dream course so after 8 months rest i relocated to Uganda, yes! UGANDA, Kampala...................................... to be continued

.......... so where was i????? oh relocating to Uganda, land of matoke and G nut, ya!where Museveni rules for ever and ever...... so on the August of 2004 i shifted base to Kampala - Kampala International University, where a long story now starts........................................


No comments:

Post a Comment